Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

As always, I have so much to be thankful for: a wonderful extended family, friends, a good job, my Nikki, living in one of the most beautiful areas of one of the best countries in the world.

Today is my niece Emily's 21st birthday. Growing up so far away, I don't have that many pictures of her, but I scanned a few this morning.

Even as a baby, she had a spark, a cheerful outlook on life:

All my nieces and nephews loved my dog Nisse.


When Martin was reluctant to give up his pacifier, Emily and William played along:

A beautiful teenager, 3 years ago at Midsommer:

Happy Birthday, Em! Grattis! Love, Sue

1 comment:

  1. Oh how nice! My little girl! We are having her 21st at her apartment and celebrating farbror Rolands 85th at the same time. That should be fun even tho it will take a lot of chair moving! So after this weekend I will start thinking about Christmas. Got the virus out of my computer at home and my camera batteries are dead.
    Soon I will download pictures!

    ReplyDelete