Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Brr...

It snowed Saturday, Sunday and Monday off and on. No real accumulation at my house, but still. Last night it cleared off and turned colder. It was 25 degrees when I left for work this morning, barely hit 40 during the day, and it's supposed to be down in the 20s again tonight. That may be normal for March in some parts of the country, but not here.

I did finish the 9 patch top this weekend, and this is just a quick snap of it. It's pretty simple, but feels cheerful and warm. I have some other piecing projects I want to finish up, but then I have a stack of unquilted tops to tackle. I want to get something set up as a design wall/basting space first. On the weekend, I went to Home Depot and bought a 4 foot by 8 foot piece of 'rigid' foam insulation board, only to find it wouldn't fit in my car so it had to be returned. Back to the drawing board on that project.

No comments:

Post a Comment