Sunday, January 08, 2012

New Year's Thoughts

No resolutions this year, but I do have a feeling 2012 will be a good year. I signed up for Pinterest this weekend, and started a few boards. At first, I wanted to pin everything I'd liked seeing this past year, but quickly gave up trying to find it all. It can be quite a time-suck, just looking for things to pin. I think once you get up and running though, and just pin things as you come across them, it will become more manageable.

I pinned one picture that I had never seen online, but remembered clipping it out of the newspaper when it ran. I googled 'flamingo zoo bathroom' and found it! I like flamingoes anyway, and the contrast between their graceful shapes and soft pink color and the stark black/white of the bathroom made an impression on me. (The flamingoes at the Miami Zoo were put in there for safety during Hurricane Andrew.)

No comments:

Post a Comment