This weekend I started sewing the blocks together in 4s. I had some idea that they weren't all exactly the same size, since I had pieced them over several years, and on different sewing machines as well. But not until then did I realize the extent of the problem. Some blocks were a full half inch smaller than others, and that is pretty difficult to ease in. So frustrating. The good news is that the newer blocks, the larger ones, are actually the correct size, so it's a little reassuring that my cutting, seam allowances, etc. are more accurate now.
The other frustration is that blogger is really acting up and I couldn't get it to load pictures or even come all the way up with the edit screen. I then succumbed to their lure of 'trying' the new interface, only to not be able to go back to the old interface, and the new interface won't work with IE and you have to use Google Chrome. I always thought that Google were the good guys, but now gmail won't work right without Chrome, and blogger won't work right without Chrome... coercing people to use your stuff always backfires in the long run.
I'm late, but I'll link up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times, where there is plenty of inspiration.