There was some crazy weather this weekend. I had Peco staying with me, and when he and Nikki woke me up Saturday morning, there were thick, wet clumps of snow falling. We went for a walk, and it looked like a blizzard the whole time even though I think the temp was above freezing. But it was coming down so heavily that be the time we got back, it looked like this. By afternoon it was all gone, although on Sunday there was a spell of sleet followed by a little more snow.
I got this sewn together and it's such a relief. I'm not sure if I'll add borders or not. It partly depends on the size compared to the size of the batting. And I don't know what would work as a border anyway. I estimate that there are approximately 200 fabrics in this. Each block has six fabrics, there are 36 blocks, which makes 216, but there are a number of duplicates. I counted at least 13, which was more than I thought. So 200 is probably a good estimate. The sad thing is it didn't make any kind of dent in my stash, either in numbers of fabrics or in yardage as 2 inch strips don't really decrease a piece of fabric by very much.