Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Other Work

I quilted 3 more tops for Jeannie in October (?). One was a very large flannel quilt, about 80 x 104. It tested the limits of my frame set-up, but it worked.  She alternated framed squares of a theme fabric with courthouse steps blocks. It was soft blues, greens and cream, and came out really nice. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of it.

The other 2 were wallhanging sized. The log cabin star is quilted simply because of all the seams. It looks patriotic to me, but the colors were hard to match to thread.

This one had been a mystery quilt done in our old work group. I mainly quilted straight lines to emphasize the design elements.

But then I decided to do pebbling in the background. It's not very visible unless the lighting is right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment