Monday, July 03, 2006

Sewing Room Update

I finished refolding all my yardage and it looks really nice. I'm surprised by how much fabric I have in the red spectrum as I don't think of myself as liking red and I've never made a red quilt. Perhaps it's time to try that. I was also surprised at how little there is in the purple area, since I've always liked purple. But in that case, I think it may have more to do with the lack of really good purples for sale.
The quantity of blues and greens is not surprising as I'm always attracted to those hues.



I still have a pile of fabric on the floor, but currently it's the scrap baskets dumped out, not yardage. I am (very slowly it seems) going through the scraps, cutting into usable strips and squares and discarding the too-small bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment