Sunday, August 17, 2008

QuiltFest 08

Last weekend was the biannual quilt show put on by the Association of Pacific Northwest Quilters (APNQ). I've gone to every show since the beginning, but this time I almost forgot all about it. I went Sunday morning and enjoyed it, despite still being in a bit of a daze. The memory card in my camera filled up soon after I got there (there were pictures from the last 3 years on it), so I had to sit down and figure out how and what to delete. Then the pictures I took filled in the empty spaces so they weren't in any particular order, making it even harder to identify them. These are just a few of my favorites, being the only ones I could confidently identify so far:


Clover Lake, by Joyce R. Becker

Red Dory, by Jean VanBockel

Top of the World, by Rita Hutchens

High Rise, by Janet Steadman

My tastes are fairly eclectic!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, aren't they amazing? When I went back to the program, it turns out the first one is a photo printed on fabric then further embellished. But the second is appliqued. She said she wanted to feature her collection of rock fabrics.

    ReplyDelete