Thursday, October 23, 2008

Star Bright

Some possibilities I played with:


I like the patterns this fabric makes, but when combined with other fabrics in the same turquoise/golden colorway (like below), I felt the solid yellow parts were too dominant and distracting. So I think I'm going to do this one by itself.

The daisies made a nice wreath effect, whether they were in the middle or further out. One piece is in backwards, can you see it? (I didn't notice until I looked at the pictures.)


There's just a bit too much going on here for me.
I liked this fabric in the center, and I'm going to go with something along these lines.

1 comment:

  1. Hot and flashy! Is this a sign of the times? Have been out at Vato and diggings ditches. Very expensive and dirty, not much fun. Miss you! Last year we were there now. Maybe I'll go buy a pumpkin(for big $$$ I'm sure)to get in the Halloween mood.

    ReplyDelete