Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Endings and Beginnings

New Year's is one of those times given to reflecting on what has happened in the recent past and what you hope and wish for in the future. I don't usually do resolutions but I like Christine Kane's suggestion of choosing a word to live by for the year. But I can't decide on just one word. When I went to Diane and Jerry's for Christmas, they had a sign saying, Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much. Maybe my words for the year should be Live, Love, Laugh.

This is one of my Christmas decorations this year. I don't know what the base object is called, but it's a traditional Swedish decoration that usually has apples on the top and possibly at the end of each arm. I wrapped it in a tinsel rope and then hung Norwegian pewter ornaments on it with red ribbons.

No comments:

Post a Comment