Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Why I love my Subaru

See all the snow? See how deep it is on the roof of the car? I cleared the snow from the windows, ran the defroster and window heaters for awhile, but left that.


I shoveled some snow away from the back of the car, so it wouldn't have to go from bare driveway up on to a foot or more of snow, but then I just backed out. No problems, not on that, not on the snow and ice packed street, not on the bumpy, rutted roads.

When I came back, I didn't park as far in as before, so this shows the depth of the snow I drove through.


1 comment:

  1. From the picture, it looks like a Subaru Forrester. My brother just got a new car – a 2013 Subaru CrossTrek. When we first ran it for a test drive, my first reaction was, ‘Subies really are tried and true to their vision.’ The car offers so many surprises! No doubt you‘re going to love the windshield wiper de-icer, heated front seats, and the rear window defroster – all perfect for the winter season!

    Sebastian Gaydos

    ReplyDelete