Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Quilt Inspirations

I went to a quilt show in Issaquah on Sunday. I was about half-way there when I realized I forgot my camera. Then when I took my normal exit off the highway, the road was almost immediately blocked for some kind of Father's Day festival. The first road was blocked by various firetrucks, including one with a really high crane. I tried to detour around, and got blocked by another closure, this time with antique cars. It seemed to me that if you were going to block off many of the main streets in your town, you would at least provide detour directions for those who unwittingly wandered in. But no.

I did find my way of course, and enjoyed the show sans camera. I found a couple of cute fabrics to buy, and took these pictures later. Owls in a retro 60s style, and Frida Kahlo.




No comments:

Post a Comment