Saturday, August 29, 2009

Star Progress

The background has been added to the star, and I'm liking the way it looks. It's about 50+ inches square, so I couldn't get a picture of the whole thing in the hallway. Now I have to do something about borders. I don't think any of the fabrics already used will work without a lot of fussy cutting, and they are already pretty holey with 16 large diamonds cut out of each. I didn't find anything in my stash to use as background other than this print from the same collection, but that was partly due to the yardage requirements. Perhaps one of the ones where I didn't have enough for background will be just right for a border.

No comments:

Post a Comment