Sunday, November 15, 2009

Braid Update

After straining my back doing yard work yesterday, I took it a little easier today in the sewing room. It was back to rain anyway. I got the braid top sewn together. This picture cuts off parts of the sides because I couldn't get back far enough from it in the hallway. But you can see more than in previous pictures. Next comes the borders. I'm pretty sure I'm going with one of the oranges for the inner border, either the dark leaf print in the small squares or the lighter one in the separator strips. But I don't know what I'm going to use for the outer border. I'm not sure I have anything in my stash that will work. Given the vast amount of fabric in my sewing room, that's hard to believe, but I don't buy pieces 2 yards or larger very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment