Here's part of the back. It's a large-scale modified log cabin, with a painted and batik print plus various solids that were also used in the front. I'll try to get pictures of the whole front and back once I have the binding on.
I did start quilting the next quilt (next post), but in between, we had our semi-annual quilting day at Carol's. I was stumped on what to work on, but a couple of days before I pulled out fabrics for another French Braid quilt. This one is smaller, and spring colors instead of autumn. I didn't even start cutting the fabrics until that morning, so it took me until this week to finish the braids. I'll have to make some decisions on sashing and borders before I can finish the top.