Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow Day

It started snowing around 7 this morning. I didn't think it was much of anything, but when I left for work at 7:30, I soon found out that it was very slippery. I saw several cars skid to the side of the road, then my brakes gave me problems. So I turned around and went back home. Fortunately, the power stayed on and I could work from home.

It could be worse tomorrow as it's supposed to get down in the low 20s over night. An early start to winter, and not even Thanksgiving yet.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are lucky that you can make that choice! We are having a snow storm here,too. It has been snowing off and on since monday, with really high winds on wednesday. Today I think about 5-6 inches and now safe at home and it is still snowing! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete