Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm Still Here

Just haven't felt like I had much to say. The northwest has had a particularly cool and rainy spring. Last Friday was our first official 70 degree day, the first in 6 months, and on Saturday it dropped into the 50s again. We're also about 2 inches up on the average year to date rain. At least the trees are finally leafing out.

I've been doing some quilting off and on. I finished the quilt in the previous entry, but have yet to get a good picture of it. I also quilted another, and am half-way through a third. So there may be more pictures at some point - probably when there is good light on a weekend.

Added a link to the Family section: my nephew David is hiking the Pacific Crest Trail this summer. I also tried to update the picture in my blog header, but at some point I customized it and I don't know how to reset it without losing whatever else I did. I'll figure it out sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment