Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

Happy belated Christmas! I went over to Mazama and got back late last night. I was mentally preparing myself to drive alone, but then Boo said that Brent would be driving over on Friday, and I could get a ride back with Jeremy. It was quite a relief not to have to drive all that way by myself.

Brent's latest project at the cabin is building a sauna. He found a guy on Craigslist selling cedar boards, so we made a side trip to Enumclaw to pick up a load of wood, which filled up most of the inside of the van in addition to quite a bit tied to the roof racks. It certainly smelled good!

Little Sauna in the Big Woods


The cedar is to panel the inside and make benches. I think the outside of the box might get some finishing siding as well.


Christmas posting is not complete without a picture of the tree, even though it's mostly blocked by Brent, wearing the Santa hat to hand out presents. Evan and Jeremy on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment