Monday, August 12, 2013

More Color

Here are the results of the first two dyeing sessions, grouped by color:

I wasn't entirely pleased with all of these, but folded and arranged like this, they look pretty good. I did a few more this weekend, using up the dye solutions from earlier in the week. I didn't try for any specific patterning on these, just texture and getting the mixed colors to split. From left to right, if I remember correctly, there was turquoise with just a touch of yellow, turquoise and cerulean blue, cerulean blue and red with a dash of eggplant, yellow and red mixed, red with a bit of yellow. I think I'm going to try for some greens next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment