Sunday, April 18, 2010

Trying to Finish

I loaded William's quilt on the frame yesterday, and did some quilting today. I actually started quilting this one almost a year ago (and blogged about that here) but I ran into several problems. It was frustrating, and I finally put it away for some time. So it was already at least half quilted and has some waviness in the borders as a result of how the first quilting was done. I'm hoping that the water design I'm quilting in the background will tame that, and I can get it finished. The leaves were done before, on my regular sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment