Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Actual Quilting

My sister Jill was here last week, and between her feeding me and watching her bustle around, I got inspired to finally start quilting this. It had been lying on the frame since March, but I haven't had much energy.


It went pretty smoothly until the end, but I had loaded the backing a little skewed, and couldn't finish. I'll have to change it around to finish the last row. 


David and Claire arrived Friday evening and wanted to understand how the quilting machine operated. They spent a lot of time Saturday evening choosing some quilts to take home with them.


1 comment:

  1. I bet David and Claire loved learning about the amazing quilting machine, and came to appreciate your hobby a bit more. I'm glad you were feeling inspired to work on a project!

    ReplyDelete