Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another Snow

It snowed early this morning, so I went out for my morning walk to a coating of white. It really was no more than half an inch on the ground, although there was close to two inches on cars. What I hadn't seen in the earlier snows this season were a number of animal tracks. These, which I think must belong to a pair of raccoons, went down the walk from the front door, out the driveway. They split up when crossing the road, and one went up a neighbor's yard and the other went under a boat trailer and then crossed the road again to my next-door neighbors.

I also saw some rabbit tracks, along with various cats and dogs. It was snowing lightly again by the time I took these pictures, and the tracks were starting to blur a little.


No comments:

Post a Comment